- Category: Reference
- Published on Thursday, 18 April 2013 21:09
- Subsequent to the development of the Dirty Dozen, the “Magnificent Seven” list of human factors issues was developed by DuPont, and focused on positive aspects.
1. We work to accentuate the positive and eliminate the negative.
2. Safety is not a game because the price of losing is too high.
3. Just for today—zero error.
4. We all do our part to prevent Murphy from hitting the jackpot.
5. Our signature is our word and more precious than gold.
6. We are all part of the team.
7. We always work with a safety net.